Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Whosoever twists this cap, if he be worthy..."

Ann's been drinking a lot of G2 lately, and we've both noticed an interesting phenomenon: some of the bottles are pretty hard to open. I'm no weakling, but it definitely takes me more than the usual amount of effort to twist off the cap so that Ann can enjoy her artificial fruity goodness. (Did I mention we're expecting our second child and Ann can't drink anything with caffeine in it? No? Uh, well, we are and she can't.) We've decided it's kind of a Sword in the Stone-esque challenge on Gatorade's part to weed out people who really don't deserve to drink it. Can't get the top off? Clearly you're not athletic enough to be drinking our product in the first place... kindly replace the bottle immediately and go find some chocolate milk or something, fatass. I guess it's kind of working -- if nothing else, it's convinced me that it's time to start exercising regularly again. I refuse to bend my will to that of any non-carbonated electrolyte-laden beverage.

No comments: